The SightTech business model is customized to address specific needs and opportunities that exist within the Veterans Affairs Medical Centers (VAMC) and the visually impaired community. SightTech has a range of services that accommodate both end-users and facilitators for proper issuing/training of iDevices, PCs and related apps/accessories.
Assistive medical devices and software are used to improve the quality of life for those with visual impairments. In addition; SightTech will move forward in engineering and designing hardware for a seamless user experience. The company has successfully developed and will continue to develop assistive apps.
SightTech is committed to research, development, training and consultation while continuously upgrading services and programs on a national and international scale.
Our Comprehensive & Customizable Solutions:
• Purchase, delivery, set-up, training and repair
• Trouble shoot and/or repair any PC or Apple product
• Accessibility devices knowledge including but not limited to CCTVs, VictorStream, Milestone and Bard
• Thorough and detailed CAT assessments
• VoiceOver specialist for Apple iOS and OS X
Value Added Reseller
• PCs have standard 3 year hardware plus accidental warranty with next day class business support
• Partnership with Certified Apple Reseller: iPads, iPhones, iMacs and Apple Accessories
• Licensed partner for AVG Antivirus, Freedom Scientific, AiSquared, Dell, VM Ware and Microsoft
• VoiceOver specialists for Apple iOS and OS X
Certified PKI Encrypted Emails Remote Support
Allows for direct communication with VAMC employees in conjunction with the VAMC’s own encrypted email service
Facilitates faster communication without having to rely on faxes and phone calls
Access to Real Time PO Status
The ability to get updates allowing vendors and VAMC team members time tracking of patient’s progress
Dedicated PSAS and VIST Liaison
SightTech Director of Operations communicates directly with PSAS, VIST, BROS and our CATs team
We save the VIST coordinator and PSAS representative time by checking on the status of orders, coordinate POs and follow-up
Secure and Encrypted (HIPPA Compliant)
Fast and efficient: ideal for software updates, expired antivirus, troubleshooting and virus removal
Extremely cost effectiveThe SightTech “Quality of Life Enhancement Business Model” is successfully assisting veterans throughout VISN 6 & 7.
For additional information regarding your VIST program, please contact Michael Brooks, COO at (855) 99-SIGHT or email@example.com.